Wednesday, May 11, 2011

happy day

La patiperra is still here. She has just been busy with other things... very busy. Now there is so many things that still should be done... like cleaning the windows, making G:s first year in picutre book, making the daycare picture book, organize the mess at home, making Chile picture book, see friends, get ready for the 10 k run that I signed up for with a gang of other mothers in the neighborhood...and this would be on top of those normal daily choirs that keep me busy from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Don't really feel like doing any of those things right now...

But today has been a good day. I finished early at the library and went for a run before I went to pick up G from the park. He is so cute at the park. Looks so big already, jumps in and out of the sand box, helps other kids (girls) to swing the swing, runs around with the big tractors. It makes me happy to see my son enjoying himself in the park.

Later we went to a mall - yes a mall. I have not been even near a mall after our Chile trip. But I had a long list of things to do and we were out of the place in less than 30 minutes.
We picked up A at daycare and this is were I cut of 1,5h of the "good day story" and just say that we were all happy again just in time for Buu-klubben on tv. I might blog about strong independently thinking daugthers at some point, but not today, not even that could ruin my day.

I sat in the sun on the balcony for a while, just happy, I have a lovely hubby (unfortenately traveling this week), I have two adorable kids and we live in such a beautiful place. Might be that the stairs are driving me crazy and the bathroom is minimal, but I like it here and that's what is important!Happiness is not measured in squaremeters.

Some other day I'll have a more clear blog. Today I am just very relaxed.

No comments: